Experiencing The Peace Of Christ In Life's Difficulties
Feelings 102: bible studies
for living god's written word, Volume 1, 3rd edition
-- Now Available! --
This is a really fun yet impactful Bible Study! This discipleship tool offers fresh Bible Study lessons for individuals and small groups of 3-10 persons (ages 18 and up). The Bible Study lessons focus on studying and learning from trials found in the Bible, in order to prepare us for our own trials! This awesome study brings to life verses like...
The Bible records many stories of trials that people experienced since the beginning of time. A unique feature of those stories is that they can help us gain a greater understanding of what to expect in our of trials, and how to let the Lord live through us during our trials! (This is why part of the book's title is "LIVING God's Written Word.")
This revised and improved 3rd edition includes:
- An Overview of the Biblical basics of trials.
- "How To" chapter
- Book doubles as a workbook - there's space to write in it, so no extra cost for a workbook
- Short audios (that go with each lesson) are free (see link at bottom of this page) - you can listen from the website or download to your device
- Explains key words from the Greek and Hebrew languages (where they are encountered)
- Lots of good discussion questions are integrated into the lessons.
by William J Clark Jr., CH (COL) William J. Clark Ret.
All AUDIO and Tips for Facilitators for previous editions will continue to remain on the website.
Awesome! I like this one 'cause my friends and I can grow together w/ Christ...
but show me a quick read - how about the book on what's happening in the Middle East...
...keep in mind...